As an Account Manager, you’ll be in a client-facing role which supports all recruiting and onsite activities for one or two client locations in a specific recruiting market. On-Site & Recruiting function support will include both Direct Hire and temporary needs, as well as marketing and grass roots activities at the local level. You’ll need outstanding communication skills and a strategic-planning mindset to foster strong, successful relationships with the clients in your assigned region. You’ll communicate and implement all company policies, procedures and ensure compliance across your team. The Account Manager will report into a Sr. Account Manager or Regional Manager. Operations Managers, Shift Manager and Recruiting Managers will report into this role.
What you'll do:
- Track and maintain performance and effectiveness of your OC and On-Site Staff via established KPI’s and daily, weekly and monthly reports. Identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement to established KPI’s.
- Hire, train, manage, and motivate a team of staff and associates supporting client needs for both recruiting and client onsite roles. Provide ongoing feedback and development plans for staff to support their success. Partner with HR to complete employee evaluations and to issue disciplinary action, when needed, up to and including termination.
- Accountable for continual community engagement activity for client sites; measure and report on results.
- Create, review, and provide critical analysis of recruiting activity for the market; devise action plans for continuous improvement.
- Provide clear and audited communications for all recruiting, onsite, candidate, and associate special programs and initiatives.
- Manage recruiting and onsite staffing levels to maximize fill rates.
- Primary POC for all client onsite activity and meetings, including market analysis, marketing and media strategy, labor planning, daily deep dive, and assumption meetings.
- Create and monitor work team plans; distribute work-loads appropriately to optimize efficiency.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients and Regional Managers regarding all performance indicators specific to their region; discuss potential trends or concerns and provide solutions.
- Maintain overall health of onsite operations; build and foster client relationships and escalate issues to regional level as needed.
- Set the example for maintaining client relationships, associate advocacy, commitment, organizational skills, and positive work habits.
- Proactively encourage open and consistent communication with company support staff such as HR, Safety, Recruiting and Corporate partners regarding client and internal business issues.
- Complete audits to confirm compliance with local grassroots requirements.
- Obey all safety and workplace policies of our client while on their premises.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4-years of progressive experience in management functions, preferably client-facing
- Exceptional time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Good judgment and passion to protect the business and our associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to speak professionally to clients regarding both operations and recruiting
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Regular, in-person attendance is required
- Adhere to all client and ISS business ethics codes
- Must have held the title of: Site Leader, Recruiting Process Mgr., Safety Manager, HR Manager or HR Generalist in the last 3 months with Integrity Staffing with no final written warning
Physical requirements: At times, you may be rolling up your sleeves and fulfilling orders for our customer experience driven clients. This may require that you perform anything from driving commercial machinery, directing facility parking, working in facility process paths, walking continuously and lifting, carrying, climbing steps, pushing, pulling materials or products.