Join us to performs a variety of staffing duties, including providing excellent customer service focus for high volume hiring as our Client launches new locations! You'll need a great attitude, focus for customer service and a desire to help people get their new career started.
This is a short term role working directly for our Client On-Site.
What you'll do:
• Support scheduling and execution of hiring events on to build and maintain an appropriate number of candidates to fill open roles
• Ensure New Hire Orientation is effectively executed as well as conduct portions of the New Hire Orientation, ensure all new hires complete all required paperwork
• Manage process with appropriate departments to ensure seasonal associates have appropriate access and permissions.
• Ensure accuracy of candidate pool information through monitoring a number of systems and processes
• Ensure data integrity in HRIS (PeopleSoft) systems. Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: partnering with Centralized Funnel Management team to ensure candidates are hired correctly, appear correctly in all systems and have needed access through badges/permissions to function within their role.
• Coordinate with managers, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns.
• Track and maintain statistics on effectiveness of Recruitment though weekly reports on recruiting data for presentation to Client
What you'll need:
• 3+ years of experience in staffing or human resources administration or a related field, or equivalent years of education and related experience.
• Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required.
• Prior experience working in Human Resources and/or Staffing functions
• Exceptionally strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with a strong focus on customer service required.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills as well as the ability to balance several priorities from multiple sources required; flexibility and adaptability in dealing with rapidly changing priorities and demands necessary.
• Ability to work in a complex organization that is fast-paced and constantly changing to meet current challenges. This position must function in this environment on a daily basis and react quickly to meet pressing needs.
• Ability to handle confidential information
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.