Field Service/Repair Technician (Swimming pool heat pumps)
$45 to $53K based on experience (Paid Over time)
About Integrity Staffing: We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.
Our client provides both manufacturing and distribution of swimming pool equipment and accessories. Manufacturing consists of three product lines: Heat Pumps, Chlorine Generators and Pool Chemicals. Some products are manufactured in St. Petersburg, FL while others are manufactured in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The distribution arm is a group of branches located across the state of Florida with a strong industry leadership role internationally servicing over 90 countries.
Our client is hiring a qualified Field Service/Repair Technician to provide service in the Miami-Dade county area. This opportunity does not require supervisory experience.
Summary of responsibilities and skills needed:
- Repairs, maintains and services swimming pool heat pumps in the field directed by dispatch in commercial or residential areas
- Receives communications via email or phone, travels to location in company owned vehicle equipped with over $50K worth in tools and equipment needed for the service call. Maintains vehicle within factory requirements.
- Completes all service calls, plans maintenance and works on extended warranties on site
- Stocks, replenishes and maintains proper inventory levels of parts on the truck
- Interacts with homeowners and dealers to maintain high quality levels of satisfaction in a win-win situation.
- Analyzes units to identify opportunities to up-sale services or products
- Completes monthly safety training and notifies factory of completion
- Attends all scheduled field service team meetings
- Travels across the nation, throughout the year, for 2-3 weeks at the time for technical support purposes.
- Performs job in compliance with the physical requirements of the position:
- Use of arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear, close and distance vision, color vision, adjust focus, move, lift or push up to 100 lbs.
- Bilingual English and Spanish, fluent on speaking, writing and reading
- Ability to interpret and read documentation related to safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions as well as service/repair manuals.
- Ability to talk before groups of customers or employees
- Mathematical skills such as: subtraction, multiplication, division and addition, measuring, use of fractions and decimals. Interpret diagrams, ratios, percentage and graphs.
- Ability to always use COMMON SENSE and find solutions to problems in the best possible manner
- Other requirements: (Non-negotiable)
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two year college or HVAC technical school
- Three years minimum as Field Service Technician or related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- EPA Certification type II or universal
- Clean driving record
- Credit, background check and drug test will be performed
If you are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply now for immediate consideration and an interview with Integrity Staffing Solutions and ultimately with our client.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.