Integrity Staffing Solutions is a national leader in matching talented people to some of the nation’s leading jobs. We offer a variety of openings across the US in the areas most prestigious organizations. We offer excellent benefits after only one week of work. If you do not see the opening you are looking for today, make sure to join our talent community and stay connected to receive job tips and hear about job openings as they open.
Currently, Integrity is seeking a Parts Manager
Earn $40K- $55K Annually. Direct Hire Opportunity
Immediate position for a Parts Manager in the Northeast Philadelphia area. Our client is a successful truck fleet service and has been in business for over 30 years. The ideal candidate for this job will be hard working, self-organizing, team player that is passionate about service and negotiation.
• As the Parts Manager you will be responsible for running a profitable and efficient parts department by utilizing proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, negotiation strategies, The Parts Manager is also responsible for managing department staff.
• Parts Manager properly staffs the department, which includes hiring, training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all parts department staff.
• Parts Managers maintain an orderly workplace.
• Parts Managers create and oversee an annual operating budget for the parts department.
• Parts Managers work with the service department, body shop repair and to ensure inventory is available when needed.
• Determining appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover.
• Adjusting stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Optional FSA medical plan
• Disability and Cancer insurance
• Company 401-K match
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
•Have a valid driver's license with good driving history
•At least 18 years of age
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer