Accommodations Case Coordinator
ABOUT US: Come work at one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ Fastest-Growing Companies in the nation—a place where you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. As a nine-time Inc. 5000 Company, we enable employees to grow within the organization; it’s the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work. We’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
Are you looking to work in a rapidly growing, fast-pace environment? Join our team to make decisions and generate solutions so that associates can continue to work for a preferred employer throughout the United States. As a Case Specialist, you will be an advocate for our associates with strong customer service and reasonable accommodation background. In this role you’ll multi-task like a pro and dive deep into details to ensure our associates can be successful on the job!
What you’ll do:
- Receive and reviews medical documentation and information for associates with and without restrictions for temporary and permanent accommodation requests as well as for disability-related accommodations.
- Maintain regular contact with associates, supervisors, health care providers, and other key stakeholders regarding progress, status of accommodation and assists in the resolution of any challenges related to the accommodations.
- Provide guidance and information on the status of reasonable accommodation requests with aligned partners
- Adheres to all confidentiality requirements for medical, employment, and legal regulations.
- Contact field teams to obtain specific information regarding need for documentation of accommodation
- Coordinate return to work - including job training schedule, and availability of positions
- Document all communications and contact with associates, client, onsite teams, physicians; prepares reports and/or forms documenting the results of research; and tracks disposition decisions.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience working with case administrative review of disability or vocational rehabilitation assessment, or related aspect of workers compensation / occupational medicine case management.
- 2+ years experience in high volume call center or office/Administrative environment
- Working knowledge of ADA/ADAAA, CPDM/CRC/COHN certification, or medical background preferred
- Associate’s degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products (MS Windows, Internet, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate with professionalism and courtesy at all levels within an organization
- Ability to recognize situations which need to be escalated
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines