Job Summary: If you have a passion for accounts payable and want your next job opportunity to be a long-term career, come join us. Our new Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for processing invoices which includes high volume data entry. You’ll work with our vendors, reconcile accounts and look for ways to ensure documentation and files are within company policy. The ideal candidate will be driven to research & solve problems, be highly organized and able to multi-task.
What you'll do:
• Assist in month end closing
• Process check requests
• Manage travel for internal employees and candidates
• Reconcile vendor statements and reply to all vendor inquiries
• Process and review expense reports
• 1+ years of experience in accounts payable, receivable or business office management.
• Experience working in Peach tree and Concur software a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Proficiency with account reconciliation and accounts payable,
• Maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering data.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills.
What’s in it for you? We can provide you with endless opportunities from a geographic and growth perspective. From day one, you’re considered a valuable team member and will receive a competitive weekly compensation package with the ability to grow your earning potential. You can wear jeans to work, free parking and experience beyond your expectations.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.