Who you are:
• An entry level sales professional with some inside or outside sales experience in staffing, recruiting, business machines, automobile, professional services.
• You have stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
• You cultivate and maintain relationships with key industry contacts in your markets.
• You consistently generate and aggressively follow-up on all sales leads in order to produce new business.
• You’re able to analyze prospective clients’ needs and customize an ideal strategic solution.
• You're a risk-taker with an entrepreneurial mindset who’s passionate about sales, is self-motivated and driven to make money.
• We need a strong team member to take the ball and run; we have a strong corporate support team to help you succeed. We're passionate about the future of staffing and have some unique twists to our business model. Our goal is to find an enthusiastic, dedicated individual who has the drive to go the distance and build a career with us.
What you’ll do:
• Set sales appointments with key decision makers at prospective client companies
• Establish rapport and develop long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle and account management
• Conduct and attend local marketing events to generate additional leads and referrals
• Help our business through developing and sharing best practices and customer relationships
• Continue to grow revenues and help support the organization’s goals.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in inbound or outbound sales environment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary; we’ll consider the right experience over a degree.
• Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with business owners, presidents and CEO’s.
• Experience in managing a complete sales cycle from cold calling to closing business and future account management.
• A history of meeting/exceeding call volume or lead generation.
• Motivated personality - we're looking for the kind of person who never settles for second best.
• This role will require local car travel, and is commission eligible.
How high is up?
There are no limits on your growth. For example, Christine Proffitt started as a Sales rep and doubled her income every year and is now our VP of Sales with over 7 offices nationwide. We encourage you to take risks and forge your own path! If you're ready for the challenge, we’re ready to be your opportunity engine. Come work at one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ Fastest-Growing Companies in the nation--a place where you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. As a nine-time Inc. 5000 Company, we enable employees to grow within the organization; it’s the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work. We’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.