Administrative Assistants and Support Needed in Hartford!
Build your resume and gain experience with one of the world’s largest insurance firms!
About Us: We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.
Our client offers a broad range of traditional and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans, and medical management capabilities and health care management services for Medicaid plans. Their customers include employer groups, individuals, college students, part-time and hourly workers, health plans, governmental units, government-sponsored plans, labor groups and expatriates. As the first national, full-service health insurer to offer a consumer-directed health plan, our client continues to lead the way with their full line of consumer-directed health care products.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for various administrative support functions such as supporting multiple senior level managers, scheduling meetings, making traveling arrangements, expense processing, and various reporting.
- Independently providing advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative support for multiple managers
- Demonstrating a sense of urgency around critical priorities, but works calmly, independently, and effectively under pressure
- Creating various written documentation and correspondence material
- Utilizing various software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and revised priorities a must
- 3+ years’ experience in an administrative support function within a large, corporate environment
- Hours: Core hours are 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Employment Type: Contract with possible extension and/or permanent employment conversion
- Supplemental medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Tags: administrative assistant; clerical; scheduling; calendaring; travel arrangements; reporting; expenses