Integrity Staffing Solutions is a national leader in matching talented people to some of the nation’s leading jobs. We offer a variety of openings across the US in the areas most prestigious organizations. We offer excellent benefits after only one week of work. If you do not see the opening you are looking for today, make sure to join our talent community and stay connected to receive job tips and hear about job openings as they open.
Looking for Warehouse Associates who can work on an Oder Selector.
Previous fork lift certification required.
order picker, pit, powered industrial, electrical pallet jack, core reach
The Warehouse Associate position (Medium Category) is responsible for
filling customer orders by selecting parts in a warehouse, preparing those
parts for shipping and receiving, repackaging and restocking returned
parts. Approximately 50% - 80% of the shift is spent standing on a tow
motor, traveling to the part location, selecting the part and scanning it
with the scanner, placing the part on the tow motor. Parts are then boxed
and prepared for shipping. The Employee is required to constantly lift
parts/supplies weighing 1 lbs-10 lbs and occasionally lift 50 lbs.
Employee is to seek assistance with loads greater than 50 lbs.
Essential Requirements: Medium Category (occasional lift up to 50 lbs.)
Use of Hands and Arms Constantly
Standing and Walking Constantly
Lifting up to 10 lbs. Constantly
Lifting up to 50 lbs. Occasionally
Pushing/Pulling Up to 50 lbs. Frequently
Climbing stairs/step ladders Occasionally
Reaching Overhead Occasionally
Hours of Operation are 7:00am-4:00pm. The ideal candidate must be flexible.
Pay Rate $13.00hr
Immediate Starts Available!! Please apply today for consideration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Move pallets throughout warehouse
- Accept and process incoming stock and materials
- Pick and fill orders from stock
- Pack and ship orders
- Organize and retrieve stock
- Wrap and label products
- Operate hand truck, dolly, cherry picker, or pallet jack
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures; support safety programs
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Support inventory control activities
- Create shipping documents for packages (UPS/FedEx)
- Maintain accuracy with regards to incoming and outgoing orders
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & REQUIRMENTS
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification required
- At least 2 years of previous forklift driving experience is required
- Previous warehousing, stock, or related work experience
- Knowledge of packaging, shipping, and receiving is a plus
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs
- Capable of standing for 8+ hours
- Ability to work 3 stories high
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and adapt to change quickly
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screening