Steel Puller - 2+ years experience - Baltimore 21224
Start - ASAP
Pay Rate - $11.00/hr
Day Shift - Monday - Friday
About Integrity Staffing: We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.
Our client was founded in 1990 and is a leading provider of background screening and substance abuse testing both domestically and internationally. They offer a diverse workforce and casual, professional working environment.
Our client is nation wide steel company looking for two associates on a contract basis for now.
Accurately pull and load Steel product from shelves and racks, using a printed orders to locate the product and prepare for shipping of pick-up by performing the following essential duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- ?Follow any and all company policies and procedures.
- Apply all efforts to follow any and all operational systems that are in place and apply to the assignments.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to a predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Completely fill out any and all documents that apply to your assigned area.
- Maintain any tools or equipment issues.
- Maintain a clean working area.
- Pull orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Load customers order in their trucks and/or cars.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner to provide the customer with the best possible services.
- Band and wrap steel orders for will call, common carrier or the company delivery trucks.
- Perform any other related duties, as assigned.
- Daily inventory functions
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to perform operating functions. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision and distance vision.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Associates may be asked to complete a drug test and background check