New Patient Services Representative - Clearwater, FL 33762
Contract to Hire
Set to start ASAP
Pay Rate: $14 - $15 / Hour
Schedule: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
About Integrity Staffing: We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.
Our Client was founded in 1994, based in Dallas, Texas. They are a leading provider of home delivery medical supplies with multiple locations nationwide.
Handles inbound and outbound patient calls to explain benefits, troubleshoot, add services and ensure patient satisfaction and retention. Qualifies potential patients’ insurance coverage in order to determine its compatibility with the medical program and establish the best benefit for the patient.
- Handles inbound and outbound calls from patients, physicians and referral sources to ensure patient satisfaction, troubleshoot new and existing patient concerns, add services, verify and explain insurance coverage to patients, educate patient on use of supplies, and obtain verbal authorization on reorder cards
- Achieves stated revenue goals, production, and performance objectives
- Initial intake and accurate processing and entry of new patient records to begin the workflow
- Ensures all medical documents, patient accounts and files are updated, consistent and complete
- Verifies, reviews, documents and ensures for complete and accurate insurance verifications
- Assesses patients’ needs and coordinates with physicians’ orders and insurance plans
- Escalates recurring problem accounts or physician groups or other trends to the management appropriately and in a timely manner to reduce reimbursement issues
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, and Private Insurance regulations and requirements
- Abides by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- High School diploma
- One year of customer service experience preferably in a call center environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and computer literacy
- Ability to understand Medical Records documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Position may require evening and weekend availability
- Multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to accurately perform data entry and pay close attention to detail
If you have the above experience and immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Prior to placement, a nationwide background check and drug test must be successfully passed.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.