Bilingual Customer Service Representative needed in Sunrise, FL
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative in the Sunrise area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 12 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution’s recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence. Calls are typically non-routine and may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Act as a subject matter expert by providing training, coaching, or responding to complex issues. May analyze and adjudicate claims.
- Answers questions and resolves issues as a “single-point-of-contact” based on phone calls, letters and internet from brokers, marketing plan sponsors, PSS/ISO, members and providers. Activities may include providing claim status information, benefit coverage interpretations, and explaining plan eligibility
- Processes claim referrals, new claim hand-offs, nurse reviews, and member/provider complaints. Escalates issues as appropriate through the target system for grievances and appeals
- Initiates out-reach/ welcome calls to ensure constituents expectations are met or exceeded. Through in-depth analysis, identifies complaint trends and any emerging customer service issues and works to develop solutions to address potential problems
- Educates customers on various elements of benefit plan information and available services created to enhance the overall customer service experience with the company
- Partners with other departments to deliver client specific presentations. Coordinates efforts both internally and across departments to successfully resolve service issue and develop process improvements intended to enhance the overall delivery of service
- Services as SME providing technical assistance when needed on call related issues, products, and/or system applications delivery matters
- Coaches, trains, and assists in the development of call center staff; May participate and/or lead special projects/ initiatives addressing service issues
- May provide technical or subject matter expertise concerning policies, procedures, and function-related applications/system tools
- Delivers internal quality reviews. Provides appropriate support in third party audits when required
- Documents and tracks all contacts, events, and outcomes with clients using appropriate systems and processes
- Up to a year of customer service or technical support experience
- Must be Bilingual
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel- preferably 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Hours: Full Time
- Pay Rate: $16.50
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.