Recent Accounting and Finance Grads are acceptable for these roles, no experience required.
Contract with a possibility of permanent position offered for right candidate.
Set to start ASAP
Pay Rate: $15 - $18 / Hour
Schedule: Full-Time/40 Hours
About Integrity Staffing: We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.
Our Client is a highly respected and well known Asset Firm in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Manipulate data using basic excel functions which includes filtering, sorting, inputting data and basic calculations.
- Assist with performing quality control checks on input data to ensure accuracy.
- Review imaged documents, identify and perform data input of relevant document data points of mortgage data for purposes of document creation.
- Validate chain of assignments for completeness, order assignments and/or Allonges as required.
- Assist in the creation or modification of quality industry documents according to department standards, following defined procedures.
- Submit mortgage related document to county clerk for recording as needed.
- Maintain a good understanding of CAM functionality and its workflow tools to ensure proper use.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- 50+ WPM Typing Skills
- Fast, Accurate Data Entry Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance OR Equivalent Experience
If you have the above experience and immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Prior to placement, a drug test and background check must be completed.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.