Client Service Associate's - St Petersburg, FL 33716
Contract Role through August 2017!
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $14/Hour
Schedule: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a 1 hour lunch.
6 month contract
About Integrity Staffing: We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.
Our Client was founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983. They are a diversified financial service holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management.
Through its three broker/dealer subsidiaries, our client has approximately 6,700 financial advisers serving in excess of 2.7 million client accounts in more than 2,700 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. In addition, total client assets are approximately $500 billion.
They have been recognized nationally for its community support and corporate philanthropy. The company has been ranked as one of the best in the country in customer service, as a great place to work and as a national leader in support of the arts
Under general supervision, uses basic knowledge and skills obtained through experience and on-the-job training to provide professional service and accurate responses to inquiries about products and services in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document processing, data review, and matching documents.
- Provides professional customer service and efficient support to internal and external customers regarding required operational and compliance processes, policies and time-frames.
- Acts as a liaison between the branches and operations in all aspects involving client accounts.
- Answers and responds to routine phone and email inquiries regarding account information, while escalating the most complex issues to a more experienced associate
- Informs management of potential problems or status of high-risk accounts and situations.
- Learns and interprets department policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Performs a variety of operational procedures within the department.
- Performs general clerical activities, including faxing, copying and filing.
- Reviews, updates, maintains, and services accounts, monitoring client account activity and/or compliance with operational processes, policies and regulatory requirements.
- Keeps records of interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Takes ownership of issues and follows through until fully resolved
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) sufficient to interact with associates at all levels of the organization and convey information effectively.
- Mathematical abilities sufficient to process and balance daily business transactions.
- Operating standard office equipment’s and using required software applications, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access) sufficient to create documents, spreadsheets, and business correspondence.
- Reasoning and problem solving to research and resolve general problems.
- Servicing a high volume of calls while providing excellent customer service.
- Participate in on the job training and other learning activities to develop knowledge and understanding of regulations, services, policies, and other aspects of the role.
- Demonstrate efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed transaction tasks in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Effectively gather all relevant information in order to analyze and research business issues in order to make decisions.
- Learn and apply new information, skills, and processes, quickly including the various regulations and systems.
- Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing client issues and transactions.
- Recognize and attend to important details.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service experience in an office setting.
If you have the above experience and immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Prior to placement, an FBI fingerprint check and drug test must be successfully passed.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.