Business Analyst – Princeton, NJ
About Us: We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.
Our client is a global leader in the BioPharma industry. Their mission is to “discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines to patients with serious diseases.” They are committed to scientific excellence and investment in biopharmaceutical research and development to provide innovative, high-quality medicines that address the unmet medical needs of patients with serious diseases.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
• Generating standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by managers
• Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action
• Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources
• Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs
• Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs
• Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements
• Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs
The ideal Business Analyst will possess any of these skills:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst in the BioPharma industry
• Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities
• Requires strong computer skill, including the ability to analyze data
• Requires advanced knowledge of MS Office software (EXCEL, ACCESS, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Employment Type: Contract with possible extension and/or permanent employment conversion
• Supplemental medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
• Opportunities for professional growth
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Tags: business analyst, business analysis, data analysis, data mining, Excel, Access, biopharma,