Case Manager needed in Philadelphia, PA
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Case Manager in the Philadelphia area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 12 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution’s recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
- Provide telephonic case management and care coordination for pregnant Medicaid recipients to ensure their medical, social and behavioral health needs are met.
- Must have skills to connect members to OB providers and community resources and provide education to promote a healthy pregnancy and positive birth outcomes.
- Track members through their postpartum visit
- Utilizes clinical judgement and critical thinking skills to facilitate appropriate member physical health and behavioral healthcare through assessment and care planning, direct provider coordination/ collaboration, and coordination of services to promote effective utilization of available resources
- Support Perinatal case management programs for Medicaid population to provide care coordination
- Registered Nurse with Obstetrics and Perinatal Experience required
- Must be computer with proficiency in MS Office
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
- Hours: Full Time
- Pay: $27.45
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.