Integrity Staffing Solutions is a national leader in matching talented people to some of the nation’s leading jobs. We offer a variety of openings across the US in the areas most prestigious organizations. We offer excellent benefits after only one week of work. If you do not see the opening you are looking for today, make sure to join our talent community and stay connected to receive job tips and hear about job openings as they open.
Currently, Integrity is seeking a Billing Analyst
Earn $17 per hour. Contract-to-Hire Opportunity.
Functions A. Primary Career Progression Role - Sr. or Lead in an Operations or Finance department B. Standard Duties: C. Specific Duties
1. Responsible for performing the invoicing, reconciling and maintenance of self-funded customer accounts
2. Perform Self-Funded Billing Account Maintenance, Invoicing, and Cash Application as directed by the Supervisor
3. Participate in continuous process improvements efforts
4. Prepare ACH request forms for automated payment customers
5. Responsible for ensuring the assigned portfolio of customer accounts are maintained and reconciled on a weekly and monthly basis
6. Responsible for reconciling claims data to billing totals, and billing totals to accounting (general ledger)
7. Responsible for cash application at the invoice level for assigned customer accounts
8. Document specific customer issues (over/under payments, setup issues, etc.)
9. Escalate setup and billing issues to appropriate levels of management
10. Coordinate with Corporate Accounting on resolution of general ledger posting errors.
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
A. Education - Bachelors Degree in a Business related field or equivalent work experience preferred
B. Designations - N/A C. Licenses - N/A D. Knowledge Summary:
1. Understanding of Billing, Finance, and Operations within the Healthcare industry
2. Ability to think critically and resolve problems
3. Strong attention to detail and the ability to succeed in a high paced environment
4. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Ability to multi task and prioritize activities E. Experience: 1. Minimum 2 - 4 years working within a Billing, Finance or, Operations Department 2. Billing experience in a Healthcare Industry preferred.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.