The Human Resources Manager will be at the direction of the General Counsel, monitor all processes and responsibilities across a wide range of Employee Relations activities including, but not limited to, involuntary employee terminations, ER case management, ER investigations and group redundancy actions. The Human Resources Manager will also be the primary administrator of the Integrity Ethics Hotline which includes case assignment, review of case status and analysis of complaint trends, resolutions and closure.
• Provide day to day operational support across a broad range of employee relations areas by review of case status and resolution, audits of ER case management by the field HR and Operations teams, group redundancies, etc.
• Review for accuracy involuntary termination and lack of work documentation (based on Federal, State and Company policy)
• Provide analytic observations on ER and legal metrics to assist General Counsel in assessing the effectiveness of people management practices
• Participates in cross functional initiatives
• Prepare required reporting for regulatory and legal compliance (e.g. EEO-1, VETS-100, AAP) to ensure that Company is compliant with regulatory requirements
• Compile and review accuracy of documentation for defense of employment law legal claims
• Conduct audits of ER issues and Ethics Hotline investigations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Demonstrated experience in uncovering the details in ER investigations and developing resolutions in an efficient and timely manner, raising issues, questions proactively
• Strong knowledge of Federal and State employment laws
• Over 5 years’ experience as an employee relations manager and experience coaching HR staff on case management and investigation techniques.
• Strong working experience with MS Office applications, Workforce required, and some familiarity with Bullhorn and Bamboo
• In depth understanding and experience with applying Integrity Staffing policies (Internal candidates)
• Excels in attention to details and accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with competing priorities, and managing deadlines to deliver on all commitments.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiency
• Proven ability to build and sustain high performing partnerships with internal teams, clients and external constituencies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
• PHR or other HR certification or paralegal studies preferred
• Experience in government compliance reporting or willingness to learn.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.