Job Summary: If you’re looking to break out of the standard finance role, we have the job for you. This is NOT your average finance position.
Ready to step into an awesome new job as our Controller? You will supervise a team of up to 8 staff members in accounting, payroll, tax compliance, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial analysis. If you’re selected for this role, you’ll enjoy high-visibility with senior management team here in our Newark, DE office.
- Coordinate month-end close process and maintain general ledger in accordance with GAAP
- Manage monthly general ledger account reconciliation process
- Manage payroll process, including payroll tax compliance, reporting and filings
- Coordinate corporate tax filings and ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal tax reporting
- Prepare various weekly and monthly reporting to senior management
- Coordinate annual external audit
- Manage other financial functions including treasury, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management required, MBA preferred
- CPA certification required
- Minimum of 5+ years of Accounting or Finance experience in positions with increasing responsibilities
- Must have experience managing a team of both hourly and salaried staff
- Experience with payroll and payroll tax compliance preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility, team work and ability to keep up with a fast pace a must!