Claims Benefit Specialist needed in Moon, PA
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Claims Benefit Specialist in the Moon area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 12 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution’s recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
- Demonstrate basic understanding of healthcare industry, ability to remain flexible and open to new ideas and procedures.
- Use of multiple windows/systems simultaneously Performance Criteria (quality, production, etc.) monitored daily
- Review basic pended claims to determine the appropriateness of the claim status.
- Consistently maintain production standards based on transactions/unit per hour. Manages claims on desk, route/queues, and ECHS within specified turn-around-time parameters (Electronic Correspondence Handling System-system used to process correspondence that is scanned in the system by a vendor).
- Consistently meet quality standards while maintaining an acceptable level of adjustments as a percentage of claims processed.
- Apply necessity guidelines, determine coverage, complete eligibility verification, identify discrepancies, and applies all cost containment measures to assist in the claim adjudication process.
- Coordinate responses for routine phone inquiries and written correspondence related to claim processing issues.
- Strict adherence to attendance and schedules (i.e. tardiness, breaks, etc.)
- Strong Claims experience; preferably in the Medical Field
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently
- Ability to effectively maneuver high stress situations
- Analytical skills
- Technical Skills
- Strong computer skills required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of Medical Terminology
- Hours: Full Time
- Pay Rate: $15.00
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.