You are an Opportunity Generator! You match quality talent with Fantastic job opportunities. This includes team motivation, producing results and exceeding your own expectations. You thrive in details and yet have the ability to challenge the status quo. You are accountable to service level commitments and you care about expanding relationships for your candidates and your clients and your team. This position reports to the Branch Manager.
What you’ll do:
• Oversee Recruiters and Administrative functions in branch to ensure efficiency and achieve desired results (includes management of staff who support the workload in these functions)
• Ensure KPIs and Hiring Compliance are met (fill rate, time to fill and turnover) in our ATS
• Ensure payroll is received from clients and/or associates and is processed and correct for all candidates out working within the required deadline
• Associate Satisfaction – Interview, On-Boarding, Contact Throughout Assignment, Check In, Termination and, Performance Management
• Client Satisfaction – Through Weekly Client Service Calls and Monthly in Person Check Ins.
• Expand client relationships by adding placements and increasing gross profit in current accounts
• Client and Associate Retention, including developing recruiting & service plan for new clients
• Correlate client communication related to recruitment needs with Recruiting team (such as change in job order, start date, interview, assignment completions
• Develop strategic recruiting plan for office such as local networking with colleges, vets, etc.
• Recruit by sourcing, screening, interviewing and recruiting talent via traditional and non-traditional resources.
• Managing and attending job fairs both in house and off site
• Ensure client background check and drug testing matrix are being followed
• Responsible for clearly identifying client hiring needs and using independent judgement to make hiring decision based on your understanding of client requirements and candidate fit.
What you’ll need:
• 5 years staffing recruiting experience
• Experience in managing direct reports
• Proven success in increasing gross profit in current accounts
• Experience developing and executing customer retention programs
• Experience with ATS/CRM/VMS
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite and internet search engines
• Experience with social media recruiting.
If this job opportunity seems like a great match for your talent, we welcome you to apply for this position. If your skills and experiences are a good match, a member of our Recruiting Team will be in touch to discuss the next steps in our application process. If you don’t hear from us right away, don’t worry. We may still have a great position for you in the near future. We’ll keep your resume in our database and will be in touch as opportunities that better match your skills and experience become available.
We look forward to becoming your opportunity engine.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Category: Recruiting, Staffing, B2B