Electrical Maintenance Technician
We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
W. Ormsby- Downtown Louisville
1st Shift 5am-1:30pm, OT may be available
Starting at $23.00 per hour. This is a union position.
Responsible for inspecting, installing, repairing, and maintaining, of various electrical devices, apparatus, circuits, power transmission lines, transformers, and related equipment throughout the plant, including but not limited to powered industrial vehicles, building maintenance and PM’s. As production requires, assists in the wiring of Ice making machines and components.
- Obtains the necessary materials, drawings, and tools to perform each job. Which includes wiring diagrams, specifications and/or instructions regarding any scheduled or emergency repair, installation, or inspection work to be done.
- Performs electrical repair/preventative maintenance on overhead hoists, cranes, forklifts, and any other material handling equipment used at the facility.
- Administers the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Analyzes all types of drawings and wiring diagrams to locate and install circuits and equipment to determine material and/or replacement needs for trouble-shooting and repair work.
- Plans details of working procedure.
- Locates source of trouble on various types of electrical equipment by tracing and testing circuits and checking for faulty operation.
- Performs work requiring the application of electrical principles, wiring specification codes, material properties, principles of operation, and application of equipment.
- Inspects, installs, maintains, and wires motors, generators, power distribution and control panels, power transmission lines, telephone lines, rectifiers, circuit breakers, etc.
- Re-assembles and tests equipment for proper and safe operation.
- Performs work on “Hot Lines” as required.
- Replaces coils, rheostats, resistors, relays, etc.
- Adjusts contactors, relays, bus rigging, etc.
- Reconnects terminal leads, panel boards, and distribution feeders.
- Installs conduit, fittings, switches, controls, and fixtures.
- Wires and connects all types of electrical equipment as required for new installations or relocations.
- Makes all required splices and connector joints.
- Maintains and tracks operating data such as quantity, time, item number and inventory, as required.
- Operates a forklift as needed.
- Maintains equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner. This involves sweeping, mopping, emptying trash cans, etc.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Algebra, geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- 2 years industrial maintenance/electrical experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply on line or visit our office at 502 Executive Park between 10am-3pm Monday- Friday. Our office is located behind the Mall of St. Matthews off of Sherburn Lane.
All job offers at are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening. Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer