International Shipping Clerk
Integrity Staffing is looking for an International Shipping Clerk for a position in Indianapolis, IN.
We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
- Schedule outbound shipments both domestic and international using network of freight forwarders.
- Ensure all international documents are compliant with state and federal regulations.
- Communicate regularly with the customer service and planning departments to fulfill and ship consolidated orders.
- Maintain quality in the warehouse and keep track of all damaged inventory
- Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School diploma
- Experience in international shipping import/export required, 3 years preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hazmat Certification Preferred
- Computer literate able to learn distribution/transportation software systems, preferably SAP
- Physically capable to perform the job functions assigned in the warehouse including, standing, bending, equipment use and lifting up to 45lbs
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Self-motivated with good problem solving skills
All job offers at are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening. Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.