Security Analyst needed in Hartford, CT
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Security Analyst in the Hartford area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 12 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution’s recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
- Manage the third party risk governance (TPRG) intake process
- Perform security assessments for limited set of assigned third parties, leveraging automation tools (i.e Archer EGRC & Prevalent)
- Manage the TPRG email mailbox (intake tool) by providing responses within 24 hours SLA and file/ triage as appropriate
- Update fields in Archer GRC Platform and Prevalent tool, while making recommendations to automate manual process
- Contact third parties and follow up on missing or overdue TPRG artifacts
- Review internal and external completed forms and ensure accuracy
- Support TPRG team members with ad-hoc requests
- Assist internal Relationship Managers with Archer GRC Platform and Prevalent Tool navigation/ questions
- Partner with Procurement for assistance with responding to requests associated with OCoE/ Sourcing/ Legal
- Strong growth opportunity for junior level resource to grow in the Global Security Field
- 4 year college degree required (preferably in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science, Business Administration, Political Science, Accounting)
- Security experience Information Technology
- Compliance/ Risk Management experience preferred but not required
- Hours: Full Time
- Pay Rate: $22.00
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.