Integrity Staffing Solutions is seeking to immediately interview and place an outgoing professional who can partner your dynamic personality with a growing Sales and Marketing Team of a business-to-business boutique consulting company.
This company is located in Hamilton, NJ and provides Risk and Compliance services to help corporations and banks comply with U.S. anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism regulations. This is an excellent opportunity to join with a fast growing company that has doubled in growth every year since inception in 2009.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Assistant/Lead Generation Specialist position to support the Sales and Marketing department will have some experience that can help generate interest in appointment setting for establishing B2B meetings with our sales team to discuss our services. This Lead Generation and Development Specialist position will be responsible for generating Qualified Leads (QL), which we define as scheduling meetings – in-person and/or conference calls – for our sales team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting potential clients from a pre-determined list via email and phone primarily. You will be given an email script and phone script to use. Your ability to make yourself shine through email or phone will be the key to your success!
- Manage the responses you receive, either by email or phone, knowing which you have contacted (at which point in the cycle), who you need to follow up with, who is interested and who is not interested.
- Attend professional conferences, networking meetings, and/or seminars as necessary in an effort to increase your success. These events happen in the tri-state (PA, NY, NJ, DE) area, and can happen outside of our normal business hours (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM).
- Your success will be measured based on your performance to achieving outlined lead generation goals. If you have a successful track record of securing meetings, then you will find success here, which can turn into a strong sales career within the corporation!
As the front line of our client's company, it is imperative that you maintain a minimum level of maturity, professionalism, and business etiquette.
Job Type: Full-Time, Salaried, 40+ hours per week.
- Must be comfortable in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics is a plus
- Outgoing – likeable personality
- Strong conversationalist – the ability to build instant rapport with people
- Well-spoken and driven
- Ability to effectively overcome business objections of prospective customers
- Must enjoy daily telephone interaction with potential and existing customers.
- Create and qualify new customer opportunities.
- Hunt for new business daily through a combination of provided leads and calling existing customer base.
- Be organized, persistent, and creative with workflow and ideas.
- Enjoy interacting with people, be a team player, have both strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate persistence, ability to overcome obstacles and desire to improve skills and achieve assigned goals
- Articulate, friendly, optimistic and success-driven
- Expert communication skills; including listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly flexible self-starter, results-oriented, and persuasive
- Location of job: Hamilton, New Jersey
- $35,000-$40,000/annual salary
- Bonus/commission plan
- 10 days paid time off
- Medical, ancillary benefits (dental, vision, accidental death and dismemberment, life insurance, and disability insurance), and a company match 401K is available.
Integrity is an equal opportunity employer