Utilization Management Clinical Consultant needed in Downers Grove, IL
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Utilization Management Clinical Consultant in the Downers Grove area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 12 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution’s recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
- Utilizes clinical skills to coordinate, document and communicate all aspects of the utilization/ benefit management program
- Gathers clinical information and applies the appropriate clinical criteria/ guideline, policy, procedure and clinical judgement to render coverage determination/ recommendation along the continuum of care
- Communicates with providers and other parties to facilitate care/treatment
- Identifies member for referral opportunities to integrate with other products, services and/or programs
- Consults and lends expertise to other internal and external constituents in the coordination and administration of the utilization/ benefit management function
- Managed Care experience preferred 3-5 years of clinical experience
- Must be Licensed LCSW or Registered Nurse with UM and Behavioral experience
- Exposure to multidisciplinary rounds
- Weekend rotation required
- Live phone line/queue
- Hours: Full Time
- Pay Rate: $23.14
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.