An electronics manufacturing company based in the Bordentown area has an immediate need for a full-time Mid-Level/Senior Electro-Mechanical Assembler for a 6 to 8 Month Contract Project Assignment. This company partners with major corporations within the Aviation, Pharmaceutical and Telecommunications industries to design, develop and manufacture of Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and seeks a true team player that can accurately assist the Electronic Engineering Design Team with assembly of RF and Microwave ATE Systems. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to:
- Recognize key schematic components -such as Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Power Sources, Junctions, Transistors, ICS, Fuses, etc.
- Build harness assemblies from schematic
- Circuit Check and validate the wiring integrity of an electronic drawer using a drawing package or test procedure
- Use common hand tools and assemble various electronics asssemblies ranging in various sizes
- Effectively communicate and interface with Senior Leadership
Candidates will not need to know AutoCad—Just work with AC drawings either on paper or via web interface
This immediate long-term contract job opportunity has 1st Shift hours and the salary range is from $19.00-$31.00/Hour ($40K-65K Annually) and based on experience. Must have reliable transportation and must be a reliable team player.