Integrity Staffing Solutions is a national leader in matching talented people to some of the nation’s leading jobs. We offer a variety of openings across the US in the areas most prestigious organizations. We offer excellent benefits after only one week of work. If you do not see the opening you are looking for today, make sure to join our talent community and stay connected to receive job tips and hear about job openings as they open.
Local warehouse and logistical services company is seeking experienced certified forklift drivers to join the team.
- Operate a Stand Up and Sit Down forklift
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas for compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer