Integrity Staffing Solutions is a national leader in matching talented people to some of the nation’s leading jobs. We offer a variety of openings across the US in the areas most prestigious organizations. We offer excellent benefits after only one week of work. If you do not see the opening you are looking for today, make sure to join our talent community and stay connected to receive job tips and hear about job openings as they open.
Currently, Integrity is seeking a Controls Engineer
Salary $75K+ Annual Salary
Our client is a privately owned national firm founded in Delaware County. Their products includes, controls, PLC's, HMI's, drives, servo systems, safety systems, OSHA compliance solutions, custom machines and robotic work cells including flex pickers, palletizing, machine tending, and end effectors.
Hours: Mon—Fri 8:00am - 4:45pm
Objective: This role is responsible for leading and executing technical and project management related tasks on complex projects. Controls Engineers are responsible for the design, testing, start-up and commissioning of our controls and automation solutions.
- Lead the development of custom control systems, including specifications, layouts, schematics, logic diagrams, wiring, grounding, and other custom control hardware required for machine control systems
- Compose protection and control equipment specifications
- Be the contact liaison for technical issues with the customer
- Develop and execute start-up, testing and commissioning plans
- Coordinate with team members on technical matters to meet project specifications, cost control and schedule objectives
- Interface with internal and external team members such as principal engineers, control engineers, electrical designers, project managers, engineering leaders and support organizations
- Involvement with the controls scope for proposals, including writing and/or reviewing technical specifications, estimating design man-hours and materials, supporting sourcing for vendor quotations, and the development of clarifications and exceptions as well as technical responses
- Initiate and execute design and process improvements
- Perform root cause analysis and execute corrective actions
- Work in conjunction with team to ensure new machine or process designs are compliant with current specifications detailed in industry codes
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering Technology
- 5 or more years of prior industrial controls and automation experience on projects of various sizes and complexities
- Experience with PLC programming required. ABB experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience using industry standards and codes, and ability to engineer design based on customer specifications
- Ability to take projects from design to completion
- Previous experience with the design, programming and troubleshooting of vision, motion and robotic systems preferred
- Demonstrated electrical and mechanical troubleshooting capability
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface directly with customers and vendors
- Ability to lead other engineers and be accountable for team results in order to deliver a high quality product on time and under budget
- Ability to develop and implement standards and structured programs
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Word
Offerings includes generous benefits, competitive compensation, paid time off, training and development, opportunity for growth, a safe work environment and the chance to work with a winning team in a great company culture. Candidates are required to pass a drug screen and pre-employment physical.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.